Our Customers Are Our Number 1 Priority
We appreciate our customers and will go above and beyond the call of duty to make sure you have a good experience with the storage services we provide. Our office manager, Nicole is eager to answer questions and to provide information on any of our units.
Rules & Regulations
In order to operate our business in an organized and professional manner, there are some rules and regulation that we need to enforce:
- All rent is due and payable on the first of the month. A late fee of $10 will be charged on all rent received after the 10th of the month.
- Tenants are not permitted to store corrosives, explosives or hazardous materials in the commercial storage units.
- There is no smoking allowed in any of the units.
- Your are not permitted to make repairs to the vehicles that are stored inside or outside.
- Tenants are responsible for insurance coverage on any items stored at Central Storage Depot. This applies both to items stored inside and/or outside.
- Tenants agree not to store property that has sentimental or special value in our commercial storage units.
- Tenants cannot sublease our units to another party.
- If the tenant violates the rental agreement, Central Storage Depot reserves the right to terminate the rental agreement immediately.
- When a tenant is vacating their commercial storage unit at Central Storage Depot, we require that they provide seven days notice prior to moving out. The unit must be completely empty and clean.
If you tell Nicole the items you plan on storing, she can help you determine how large a storage space you may need.
Payments can be made in a variety of convenient ways. You can pay at our office during office hours or use our drop box at night. We accept MasterCard, Visa and American Express credit cards.
Central Storage Depot is open seven days a week for the convenience of our customers. Our commercial storage customers have access to their unit from 5 am to midnight every day of the week. Our office is open Monday to Thursday 9am to 5pm and Friday 9am to 4pm.